Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Valiant 9's (My primary class)

I was called as the executive ward secretary, but I wanted to stay with my class in primary, so they let me be the "permanent sub". The kids are happy. I have taught them that if we are focused and participate during the lesson, we will be able to have time at the end of class for some type of activity. They are catching on, so we decorated some cupcakes for a pre-Halloween snack. These are some of the kids (the ones that were at church today):





Chandler








Drake








Ethan








Ethan









Chris








Camden








Makayla








Hannah






Here are some of the creations that the class came up with:





























THIS IS OUR CLASS
(yes...i do have chocolate on my face from the cupcake)
GOSH!!!


No comments: